WE WANT YOUR CARDS AND MINIS!
If we don't have it on our buylist, we are still interested!
Click on the Set Links on the Left Sidebar to get started.
- You will receive 50% more in store credit than you will in cash for the items sent to us.
- We can send payment through PayPal (no cost to you) or Venmo. We are no longer sending checks.
- For Mint/Near Ming Condition Cards you will receive 100% of the buyback price and less for lower conditions depending on the grade.
- If we already have an adequate supply of cards in Lightly Played or Moderately Played condition and the cards that are sent in are in a lower condition than expected, the price can drop according to our inventory level and need. We will ask you if you want these cards returned with your next order or at that point.
- We grade each card under a natural light to be able to accurately grade the card. You can view how we seperate our grading categories.
- All orders should ship within 7 days of the sell to us order being completed, we expect international orders to take longer and understand the delay and you will receive a 7 day reminder.
- If the seller decides they would like a card/s back from their list, cards can be mailed back minus a reduction for sending the cards and time for grading. If the full list of cards is returned, a paypal payment for shipping or a removal of cards can cover the shipping cost.
- Pack all items according to the list that is emailed to you. Orders not packed according to the order list shown can be charged a sorting fees as we will have to resort it to that order.
- We do help cover the cost of shipping. The level of the adjustments is listed below.
- On buylists over $100 we will cover 100% of USPS Priority Mail and/or USPS First Class shipping as an adjustment to the order within reason. We will not cover extra expenses like insurance or delivery confirmation.
- On buylists over $40, we will cover 100% of what it would cost to ship First Class as an adjustment to the order within reason. We will not cover extra expenses like insurance or delivery confirmation.
- International orders, we will follow something similar to the information above for you. We know it is more expensive to ship internationally but we also do not want to be covering the cost of extra shipping if the buylist does not actually contain value above the extra cost of shipping the items.
- Orders under $40, we will help offset some of the cost based on the items sent in and the need for those items. Sending in $6 worth of cards and spending $5.50 on shipping doesn’t make a lot of sense and we would only cover around $1-2 dollars of that amount.
- If you have multiple open buylists, please send them all together in the same package to save on shipping costs. If you choose to send each buylist separately when they could have all fit in the same package, we will only cover the shipping costs of one of the packages.
All items must come from non smoking environments. Smoky smelling items may be returned at our discretion. Any returned items will be returned at seller's expense when they are not mint, the order is incomplete, and they are the wrong edition or type, or smoky smelling. Make sure you check versions and sets. It must be the card on the invoice so look at set, version(foil, not foil, alt foil,etc).
All Figures should be boxed or bagged by set. We know they can't stay in exact order like cards, but at least they must be separated by set in baggies or boxes. Make sure all figures have boxes, cards pogs and or dossiers where applicable.
Go to the online buy list. Click on the sell to us tab for each card you want to sell to us. Enter the qty of each item you want to sell to us up to the posted qty we are seeking on the buy list. The system will keep a cart of items you want to sell to us and a running total for you. When done adding all the items you want to sell to us, then hit checkout and fill in the requested data. On the last page of the checkout, you will come to a confirmation page that instructs you to print out your invoice. Print that page and write in either your paypal acct or your physical address to send cards to. Write your full name on the order so we can find your invoice when it comes in.
THIS IS NOT TO BE CONSIDERED AN OFFER TO BUY, AND WE MAY RAISE OR LOWER BUY PRICES AT OUR DISCRETION. We reserve the right to return any cards for any reason at sellers expense. This will be rare and usually only in the case of database or typographical errors in pricing or quantity that may occasionally happen. It may also be that many people flood a few cards at the same time and we may return the excess quantity for the excess orders. THIS IS VERY VERY RARE, AND 99.999% OF THE TIME IF AN INVOICE IS MADE AND ARRIVES WITHIN 7 DAYS OF THE INVOICE, IT WILL BE PAID IN FULL. THIS LANGUAGE IS JUST TO NOTIFY YOU OF VERY VERY RARE CIRCUMSTANCES THAT MAY CAUSE US TO RETURN CARDS.OUR NEEDS CHANGE OFTEN AND CARD PRICES WILL EITHER BE LOWERED OR REMOVED AS OUR INVENTORY NEEDS ARE MET.
BULK CARDS from any CCG, TCG, or Miniature:
Bulk Rare/Premium/Foil: $1.00 per 100 cards
Bulk Ultra-Rare/UR/Legendary/Mythic: $1.00 10 cards
Bulk Common/Uncommon: $1.00 per 1,000 cards